Thursday 21 May 2009

'Walking in the snow'.

This is a little something that came into my head while I was watching the BBC program "Why we love poetry" or somethign like that... I'd like soem comments, please...

Walking in the snow.
As I plod on
through the snow,
around the trees,
I glare up at the cold in the air.
It's mocking me,
putting me in my place.


Then some snow floats down,
settling on my nose.
And for the first in a long time,
a smile,
creeps onto,
my face.


Hope you liked it... Please comment, even if you hate it, especially with some constructive advice, etc...

P.S. the last three lines were originally one line, I then added the commas for effect, but it looked weird and I changed it to three separate lines.

P.P.S. I forgot to say, It's a ten-minute first draft, so improvements will probably be needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment